The SIGURD-Prosperity Contact center module is designed for organizing sales campaigns for goods and services, sociological surveys, and evaluating the quality of service delivery. Implementation of the module allows you to speed up the time of communication between the operator and the client, effectively build a dialogue, and get statistics on outgoing campaigns for further Analytics.
Call campaign management Module
- Flexible configuration of incoming and outgoing telemarketing parameters;
- Manage incoming and outgoing telemarketing campaigns;
- Creating templates for conversation scenarios with the subscriber;
- Generating statistical reports;
- Building a report on the results of the call campaign;
- Building reports on user actions in the system;
- Group management of the contact center;
- Correction of the final result of the subscriber's survey if the operator made a mistake when recording the result.
Support for various ways to notify subscribers:
- via voice calls;
by sending out Fax messages, sms or e-mail.
Notification of subscribers with a specified list of numbers in offline mode on a schedule.
Support for virtuality.
The customer can purchase a notification system and provide servers and channels to other organizations. At the same time, all users have common settings, such as the schedule of the notification list, and the delivery scheme. There may also be settings that depend on the notification method.
For voice calls:
- the duration of the call after the caller answers, which will be considered a successful notification;
- a set of prompts to play after calling the subscriber;
- DTMF code to be dialed by the subscriber, which will be considered as a successful notification;
- maximum dial-up time to the subscriber;
- which number to make calls from
- the message text;
- which number to send messages from
- the message text;
- which address to send messages from
Each virtual customer and its lists have the following restrictions:
- maximum number of simultaneous transactions (not relevant for email);
- maximum distribution range (volume of calls / messages per second);
- weight (determines the distribution ratio between customers and lists when using shared resources , such as voice channels, sms directions).
- auto-informer messages. The message is configured by the system administrator in the web interface. it can consist of recorded audio files in mp3, wav format, or data received from external sources.
- data types are Supported: balance, date / month/time, units, numbers, phone numbers, duration.
- messages from the speech menu. The system can work in conjunction with IVR (Interactive Voice Response), the subscriber's transition to the menu after a successful call is configured in the WEB interface, the message being played is pre-configured in IVR;
To administer the notification service, a graphical Web interface is provided that implements the following features:
User Authorization in the system with access rights differentiation.
- You can create three types of accounts in the system:
- System Administrator (root). Is created when you install the system. Features are not limited within the service.
- Administrator – creating / editing alert lists, creating/ deleting / editing Administrator and operator users (except root). The work is performed only within the framework of its customer.
- Operator. The operator can view all parameters of the notification list (list card, delivery scheme, schedule, subscribers, calls, parameters), without the ability to edit them.
All actions with the list are available to the operator: stop/start/pause. In addition, the operator can create and download reports.
Configuring notification system parameters;
Maintaining call statistics:
- graphical display of the number of notified / unannounced subscribers in real time;
- logging calls with the display of the results of the alert;
- ability to upload a report on completed calls, subscriber notifications, and the notification list.
Logging on the WEB interface.
Call processing subsystem
- Individual waiting queue for each service;
- Continuous monitoring of queue length;
- Flexible distribution of calls according to various algorithms:
- to the most available operator from the beginning of the shift
- to the least busy operator from the start of the shift
- based on the information entered in the IVR;
- Ability to organize an arbitrary number of services and groups;
- Reports on all aspects of the system with graphical display;
- Tools for analyzing statistics and generating reports;
- Subscriber's address book/client's card with a record of requests;
- Built-in development environment for routing and call processing scenarios;
- Callback service;
- Handling calls received via email or messengers;
- Built-in outgoing call system with the ability to connect a call to the operator;
- Support for black and white lists;
- Built-in notification subsystem;
- Integration with any type of database and CRM systems;
- Open APIs for interacting with customers ' application systems;
- Built-in conversation recording subsystem;
- Security and access sharing policies;
- Integration with speech recognition systems.