The system is designed to handle incoming calls according to pre-defined scenarios. The SIGURD-SB (Service Builder) platform allows you to create and modify algorithms for processing and routing incoming calls to the desired functional self-service services or specific groups of operators.
A convenient environment for designing services in the form of open-to-edit scenarios for processing phone calls written in an internal language with elements of a standard programming language makes it easy to make any changes in the system's algorithm: replace information messages, delete/add information headings, and independently form algorithms for client interaction with the system. The service creation environment allows you to fully manage a call from an external application, including managing the ability to forward a call to an external number, record a call, and switch multiple connections.
Integration with external databases via an open XML interface allows you to provide any services related to obtaining information from external sources. Thanks to this, SIGURD-SB allows you to easily create information services such as transmitting information about the account status, making payments, activating/deactivating additional services, a self-service system for subscribers, informing about approaching the shutdown threshold, and others.
The SIGURD-SB system has the following functionality:
- Creating and playing combined phrases consisting of pre-recorded fragments of voice information and numerals, compiled by the administrator;
- Access to services created on the basis of SIGURD-SB by group numbers with subsequent selection of a specific service in the dial tone mode or by an individual service number;
- Create and edit phrases of auto;
- Support for multiple languages (up to 10);
- Configuring voice resource connectivity at various stages of call service;
- Setting up and constructing a multi-level voice menu;
- Editing the list of services by the system administrator;
- Ability to route calls based on the caller's number;
- Graphical designer of call processing scenarios;
- Initiating outgoing calls;
- Setting up rules for filtering incoming calls (by caller number and by schedule);
- Sending SMS/USSD messages;
- Integration with external databases via an open XML/HTML-like interface;
- Interaction with the billing server to request information in the database over the HTTP Protocol;
- Allows you to switch to a different service within the main service management node (CPE);
- Implementation of distributed systems with centralized logic based on traditional or IP architecture;
- Connection to switching equipment according to the protocols of ACS No. 7, PRI;
- Connection to IP telephony equipment via SIP/SIP-I/SIP-T, H. 323 protocols.